Monday, October 17, 2005

The start of it all

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum show @ the Algoma Club -October 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This summer I mentioned to one of my friends that I wanted to start a 'zine about the music scene in Oshkosh. Well, that didn't happen because I was too busy and I know jack squat about print publishing.But as the summer days went on, I still yearned for an easier way to find out when and where I can attend some live shows.
Alas! came another idea.
Why not start a website dedicated to music in Oshkosh!!??!!

This is my proposal for this site:

1.Schedule of events in Oshkosh
2.Band list-description-link-public feedback as reviews
3.Band's show reviews-public feedback as reviews
4.Venue descriptions indluding stage. Reviews by musicians (to help other musicians)
and public feedback

Check back often as I will be making update to this site frequently.

The great thing about this site is that it will allow feedback from the public. So anyone viewing this site can see what other people,beside myself, think about a certain band,show or venue.

For any bands or artists looking for some shameless free self promotion-this is a place that you can turn to!!!



Thanks for checking this out!

--L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home